- The two factors that drive Network Society to yield 9 times more global human potential
- Global Wisdom lifts human potential from 2.5% (Industrial Economy) to 23.5% (Network Society) … and ultimately 57.5%
- Millenium Project ranks “Collective intelligence” #4 of elements required in next global economic system
- Wisdom Advantage of Nations: 10x open data = 10,000x knowledge = country wisdom = national prosperity
- Profound seachange … 100 times more addressable data … scalable communities to substitute for conventional production
- Rethinking Productive Knowledge – break it out of ‘physical’ prison and achieve ‘virtual’ prosperity
- Productive Knowledge is the pathway to global or country prosperity … and predicts your countries future!
- ‘Organisation (or Management) Wisdom’ in MIX M-Prize ‘Digital Freedom Challenge’
The “Productive Knowledge” of society creates prosperity. Organising it physically costs trillions, takes decades and now suffers diminishing returns. Organising it virtually costs millions, takes months and provides a jump in productivity and the opportunity to achieve outcomes not previously considered possible.
Wisdom Networks bring all 6 elements of wisdom to every person and “things” in society. The Information Age only moved information things among centralised structures.
By introducing a standard way for people to exchange wisdom, Wisdom Networks can create and share Productive Knowledge across organisation, industry, country and globally.
Information everywhere, no meaning
customise and launch in 90-180 days
achieved in 24-48 months
turning (open) data into (collective) wisdom into (distributed) prosperity