Implement Wisdom for your community!
- The reality is that global startups are created fast - sometimes in a weekend sprint.
- A Wisdom Network is complex. It took us 5 years to assemble (not build) the platform from the best open source software.
- New wisdom networks can be customised fast by just changing the "things". The only objective of a Wisdom Network is to make every "thing" available to everyone, everywhere in real time.
- This is a decentralised system delivered through mobile devices to its participants. Exponential advantages are realised by a distributed structures that comes Over the Top (OTT) and organises the “Internet of Everything”.
- A platform could be launched within 90 days by 3 people. Each member of the community can decide the degree to which they need or want to share information, collaborate or focus the wisdom and effort of crowds.
- Only 30 networks are required to achieve global wisdom. These could be operated by either corporations, people or government
What? Telewisdom! Right "things", right people, right time!
- Wisdom Networks organise the wisdom and effort of the community by exchanging wisdom (knowledge plus action) between people via mobile devices. Wisdom networks organise "things" in the "Internet of Everything" (IoE).
- We can shift from telecommunications (point to point information distribution) to telewisdom (peer to peer exchange of wisdom).
- By giving each physical "thing" (data, information, community, collaboration, knowledge, wisdom) a virtual counterpart, you can bring wisdom to the "thing" with one web application. This means each physical thing does not need to be intelligent in itself. The network provides the intelligence for the things.
Why? THE SHIFT! Singularity! Simplicity! Society!
- Information is everywhere, but there is no wisdom.
- The Information Age ends with Centralised Stagnation. Further investment in the status quo will yield no return.
- We can now structure communities with peer to peer telewisdom (linking things in books and sharing them) with a profound impact on productivity, prosperity, transparency, accountability and global community.
- One web application transforms fragmented, exponential complexity to all encompassing simplicity.
- Cascading failures of Information Age structures mean we need an elective technological singularity. We can not wait another 15 years for the next generation to reach positions of influence and implement Network Society.
- History shows us that a technological singularity delivers a jump in productivity of 50-100% (video explanation available). History also shows that people freed from organising process in an information economy will be redeployed (to contribution in a network society).
Where? Everyone can see every "thing", everywhere!
- Social networks achieved global telewisdom in social communities in 7 years.
- Wisdom networks will achieve telewisdom and seamless collaboration across all communities including health, education, equity market (and innovation), regions (eg European Union), industry, organisations and society.
- As few as 30 global networks could achieve global telewisdom. It's evolution achieving more with less!
How? OTT web application!
- Wisdom Networks put all 6 elements of wisdom in the cloud (not just 2) and come "Over the Top" (OTT) to aggregate and provide telewisdom for every thing in the "Internet of Everything".
- Wisdom moves from individual to the network which provides intelligence to every thing. Each network can be launched within 90-180 days and transform a community within 2-5 years.
- These 6 elements could also refer to stages of economic development.
Next steps? Launch and transform!
We recommend the following:
We recommend the following:
Magazines (ie Flipboards) are an effective way to communicate. They look great on mobile and a copy can be stored on the mobile device for viewing when offline. The following magazines provide a comprehensive overview of bringing wisdom to various communities.