Enabling the 3rd industrial revolution and accelerating the shift towards a Network Society.
Wisdom Networks are now available as a platform to organise and achieve social and economic outcomes.
- Giant centralised hierarchies are anomalies of economic history … Zero Marginal Cost enables the emerging ‘Collaborative Commons’
- Network Democracy: restoring the balance with real-time, comprehensive citizen participation across government, democracy and industry
- ’1 Malaysia’: Economic Transformation, Government Transformation and driving key sectors to raise incomes by 2020
- What is Transformation? 4 Purposes of Government ‘Transformation’ departments (theatre, advisory, incremental, metamorphosis). Examples: Australia, Malaysia
- Is Australia ‘The Lucky Country’ reverting to its Economic Complexity (Third World) peers … real incomes declined 2.3%
- The Observatory of Economic Complexity visualisation tool upgraded … new data and easier insights into prosperity
- Four inevitable Shifts deliver 21st century prosperity … but will it take 5 or 50 years to transition?
- Silk Road Wisdom (Part 1): The “New Silk Road” is the world’s largest economic and social development project and driver of 21st Century prosperity
Wisdom Networks enable and accelerate these Shifts and deliver prosperity earlier
The “Productive Knowledge” of society creates prosperity. Organising it physically costs trillions, takes decades and now suffers diminishing returns. Organising it virtually costs millions, takes months and provides a jump in productivity and the opportunity to achieve outcomes not previously considered possible.
Wisdom Networks bring all 6 elements of wisdom to every person and “things” in society. The Industrial Economy only moves information things among centralised structures.
By introducing a standard way for people to exchange wisdom, Wisdom Networks can create and share Productive Knowledge across organisation, industry, country and globally.
Industrial Economy physically moves 3 “things” to drive economy and delivers economic stagnation.
PROCESS: Industrial Economies moves 3 things (data, information, community) to millions of physical structures. They are exponential complex and increasingly inefficient and ineffective. Productive Knowledge is fragmented and lost in the complexity of moving things around. Everyone has a ¼ acre of the information landscape that they toil.
OUTCOMES: Centralised structures centralise power, governance and prosperity. An Industrial Economy drives an economy, not society prosperity. After a century of industrial grade centralisation, power and prosperity is centralised. Centralisation may also have crossed a key threshold and endanger global sustainability and peace.
Network Society organises all 6 wisdom things virtually to maximise “Productive Knowledge” and prosperity
PROCESS: A Network Society leaves all 6 things where they are. A few interlinked wisdom networks (country and sector) come “Over the Top” to organise “things” in person to person networks and focus the wisdom of crowds on prioritised outcomes. Wisdom Networks are analogous to combine (information) harvesters that work the land for the everyone, driven by everyone and deliver collective prosperity, accessiblity, transparency and Network Society.
OUTCOMES: Distributed networks distribute power, governance and prosperity. Network Society is exponentially simple, productive, efficient and locally and globally effective. Productive Knowledge and prosperity are pursued in real-time by everyone, everywhere. If you don’t need to move “things”, society uses significantly less resources (oil, concrete, minerals, infrastructure) for a given level of productive knowledge and prosperity. Distributed structures distribute power and prosperity amongst all people.
Information everywhere, no meaning
customise and launch in 90-180 days
achieved in 24-48 months
turning (open) data into (collective) wisdom into (distributed) prosperity